Natural resource assessment
Estimation of the actual or potential value of natural materials and processes.
This category is also used for resource assessment.
- Geology and Resource Assessment of Costa Rica at 1:500,000 Scale--ADigital Representation of Maps of the U.S. Geological Survey's 1987Folio I-1865 [New Window]
- In 1986 and 1987, the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the DirecciónGeneral de Geología, Minas e Hidrocarburos, and the Universidad deCosta Rica conducted a mineral-resource assessment of the Republicof Costa Rica. The results were published as a large 80
- Geology and resource assessment of the Venezuelan Guayana Shield at 1:500,000 scale [New Window]
- The data in this CD-ROM are based on a mineral resource assessment of the Venezuelan Guayana Shield, conducted between 1987 and 1991 by the U.S. Geological Survey and Corporacin Venezolana de Guayana, Tcnica Minera, (USGS, 1993). The Venezuelan Shiel
- Geologic Map of the Scotts Mills, Silverton, and Stayton Northeast 7.5 Minute Quadrangles, Northwest Oregon: A Digital Database: Scotts Mills Quadrangle [New Window]
- This digital map database, compiled from previously published and unpublished data, and new mapping by the authors, represents the general distribution of bedrock and surficial deposits of the Scotts Mills 7.5 minute quadrangle along the eastern margin of
- San Francisco Bay Region Landslide Folio Part E - Map of debris-flow source areas in the San Francisco Bay region, California [New Window]
- These maps show, for emergency service managers in the San FranciscoBay region, the threshold rainfall that may be capable oftriggering a level of debris-flow activity likely to threatenpublic safety. The maps are products of a continuing series ofstud
- Geologic map of central (interior) Alaska: Digital data [New Window]
- This coverage represents a compilation of reconnaisancegeologic mapping of the Anchorage quadrangle, Alaska.