Metallic mineral resources
Resources from which ductile, malleable, opaque,and reflective metals that are also good heat and electricity conductors can be extracted.
This category is also used for ore deposits (metallic), and metallic ores.
- Bedrock Geologic Map of the Windham Quadrangle, Rockingham and Hillsborough Counties, New Hampshire:Polygon coverage for outcrops or bedrock exposures examined during this study. [New Window]
- Polygon coverage for outcrops or bedrock exposures examined during thisstudy. The geologic data was mapped during the summer of 1998 at a scale of1:24,000. The bedrock geology was mapped using standard techniques.Locational information was provided by Ro
- Chromite deposits in central part Stillwater Complex, Sweet Grass County,Montana: A digital database for the geologic map of the east slope of IronMountain [New Window]
- The digital geologic map of the east slope of Iron Mountain, Sweet GrassCounty, Montana was prepared from preliminary digital datasets digitized byOptronics Specialty Co., Inc. from a paper copy of plate 10 from UGSG Bulletin1015-D (Howland, 1955).The fil
- Data sets of China sedimentary rock-hosted Au deposits: Appendix III and Appendix IV [New Window]
- These data sets include deposit description, location, andgeochemistry of sedimentary rock-hosted (Carlin-type) Au deposits inP.R. China. Deposit data was compiled by U.S. Geological Survey andTianjim Geological Academy into a series of tables (.xls and
- Geological, geophysical, and mineral resource data relevant to sandstone-hosted copper deposits in central Kazakhstan [New Window]
- Central Kazakhstan is host to one of the world's giant sandstone-hosted copper deposits, the Dzhezkazgan deposit, and several similar, smaller deposits (Gablina, 1981; Susura and others, 1986; Cox and others, 2003; Hitzman and others, 2005). As part of it
- Geologic map of the Alligator Ridge area, including the Buck Mountain East and Mooney Basin Summit Quadrangles and parts of theSunshine Well NE and Long Valley Slough Quadrangles, White Pine County,Nevada [New Window]
- Data set describes the geology of Paleozoic through Quaternary units inthe Alligator Ridge area, which hosts disseminated gold deposits. These digital files were used to create the 1:24,000-scale geologic map of the Buck Mountain East and Mooney Basin Su
- Geologic map of the Rifle Falls quadrangle, Garfield County, Colorado [New Window]
- New 1:24,000-scale geologic map of the Rifle Falls 7.5' quadrangle, in support of the USGS Western Colorado I-70 Corridor Cooperative Geologic Mapping Project, provides new interpretations of the stratigraphy, structure, and geologic hazards in the area o