Creating mathematical expressions to represent a simplified view of real-world systems.
This category is also used for fractal geometric methods, groundwater flow modeling, modeling (mathematical), and numerical methods.
- Hydrostructural Maps of the Death Valley Regional Flow System, Nevada and California--Map A: Structural Framework, Neogene Basins, and Potentiometric Surface; Map B: Structural Framework, Earthquake Epicenters, and Potential Zones of Enhanced Hydraulic Conductivity [New Window]
- The locations of principal faults and structural zones that may influence ground-water flow were compiled in support of a three-dimensional ground-water model for the Death Valley regional flow system (DVRFS), which covers 80,000 square km in southwestern
- Aeromagnetic expression of buried basaltic volcanoes near Yucca Mountain, Nevada [New Window]
- Mathematical modeling and analysis of aeromagnetic anomaly data(gridded data provide in another report).
- Preliminary gravity inversion model of Frenchman Flat basin, Nevada Test Site, Nevada [New Window]
- The depth of the basin beneath Frenchman Flat is estimatedusing a gravity inversion method. This dataset is distributed as an XYZ ASCII format data filegenerated from the 2002 gravity inversion model of the bedrockbeneath Frenchman Flat basin. Data forms
- Hazard maps of the U.S. [New Window]
- The coverages were created using the gridded data available fromthis ftp site. Most of the gridded data for the United States is ata spacing of 0.1 degrees latitude and longitude. The higherresolution data available for California, Nevada, and part ofAri