Branch of geology dealing with surface land features and the processes that create and change them.
This category is also used for speleology.
- Point coverage J498MBPTfor Ano Nuevo to Santa Cruz, California -A Photographic Tour of the Coastline [New Window]
- This data set consists of the point locations from whichdigital photographs were collected by Henry Chezar, USGS,on November 4, 1998, on the R/V David Johnston,associated with a marine data collection activityreferred to by the USGS/CMG Activity ID: J-4-
- Generalized Surficial Geologic Map of the Denver 1°x2° Quadrangle, Colorado [New Window]
- Thirty-nine types of surficial geologic deposits and residualmaterials of Quaternary age are described and mapped in the greaterDenver area, in part of the Front Range, and in the piedmont andplains east of Denver, Boulder, and Castle Rock. Descriptionsap
- Digital Bathymetric Model of Mono Lake, California [New Window]
- In 1986 and 1987, Pelagos Corporation of San Diego (now RacalPelagos) undertook a bathymetric survey of Mono Lake in easternCalifornia for the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power(DWP). The result of that survey was a series of maps at variousscales
- Geologic map of the Rio Puerco quadrangle, Bernalillo and ValenciaCounties, New Mexico [New Window]
- The Rio Puerco quadrangle is located southwest of Albuquerque in centralNew Mexico and covers part of the western part of the Isleta Reservation.The U.S. Geological Survey, the New Mexico Bureau of Geology and MineralResources, and the University of New M