The process whereby materials of the earth's crust are loosened, dissolved, or worn away and simultaneously moved from one place to another.
This category is also used for dissolution.
- Geologic Map of the Silt Quadrangle, Garfield County, Colorado [New Window]
- New 1:24,000-scale geologic mapping in the Silt 7.5' quadrangle,in support of the USGS Western Colorado I-70 Corridor CooperativeGeologic Mapping Project, provides new interpretations of thestratigraphy, structure, and geologic hazards in the area of thes
- Possible Costs Associated with Investigating and Mitigating SomeGeologic Hazards in Rural Parts of San Mateo County, California [New Window]
- This publication addresses deep-seated landslide susceptibility,debris flow susceptibility, and other geologic hazards in ruralparts of western San Mateo County. The report also estimatespossible costs of investigating and mitigating the landslidehazards
- Karst Map of Puerto Rico [New Window]
- This map is a digital update of The karst landforms of PuertoRico (Monroe, 1976). In this new version the karst areas onthe islands of Mona and Monito have been added from Briggs and Seiders (1972). This mapwill serve as the basis for the Puerto Rico po