Mapping of the earth's magnetic field with the use of airborne electronic magnetometers.
- Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio magnetic and gravity maps and data [New Window]
- Aeromagnetic surveys of Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio, merged to form seamless grids across the state. Gravity anomaly data are provided as well.
- Aeromagnetic Map of the Death Valley Ground-Water Model Area, Nevada and California [New Window]
- An aeromagnetic map of the Death Valley groundwater model area was prepared from published aeromagnetic surveys as part of an interagency effort by the U.S. Geological Survey and the U.S. Department of Energy to help characterize the geology and hydrology
- Gamma-ray, Magnetic, and Topographic Data for the Colorado Front Range [New Window]
- The grid files presented here are in ASCII format that uses thedefinitions of the grid exchange format (GXF). The files can beviewed using a suitable word processing program. The differentgrids are: >Kfrco.gxf potassium concentrations in the rocks an
- Digital data grids for the magnetic anomaly map of North America [New Window]
- A digital magnetic anomaly database and map for the NorthAmerican continent is the result of a joint effort by theGeological Survey of Canada (GSC), U. S. Geological Survey(USGS), and Consejo de Recursos Minerales of Mexico (CRM). Thedatabase and map re
- Gravity and ground magnetic data from selected traverses in the Amargosa desert and vicinity, Nevada and California [New Window]
- Maps of aeromagnetic data and a table of gravity station data embedded in the PDF report, not as separate files