This category is also used for Ag.
- Geochemical analyses of soils and sediments, Coeur d'Alènedrainage basin, Idaho: Sampling, analytical methods, and results. [New Window]
- This report presents the results of over 1100 geochemicalanalyses of samples of soil and sediment from the Coeur d'Alène(CdA) drainage basin in northern Idaho. The location(in 3 dimensions) and a lithological description of each sampleis included with th
- Whole rock geochemical data for altered and mineralized rocks,Red Dog Zn-Pb-Ag district, western Brooks Range, Alaska [New Window]
- This report presents geochemical analyses for 220 mostly altered andmineralized rock samples from the Red Dog Zn-Pb-Ag district in thewestern Brooks Range of northern Alaska. These data form the basisfor a study by Slack et al. (2004a) on hydrothermal sil
- Geologic datasets for weights of evidence analysis in northeastWashington--4. Mineral industry activity in Washington, 1985-1997. [New Window]
- This report is a tabular presentation of mineral activities for miningand exploration in Washington during 1985 to 1997. The data may be incompleteas it depended on published data or data volunteered by operators.
- Case study of the environmental signature of a recently abandoned, carbonate-hosted replacement deposit: The Clayton Mine, Idaho [New Window]
- Multi-element geochemical analysis of host rock, ore, mine waste,flotation-mill tailings, slag, stream sediments, creek and aditwaters, and leachates of mine waste and mill tailings.
- Surficial geology along the Spokane River, Washington and itsrelationship to the metal content of sediments (Idaho-Washingtonstateline to Latah Creek confluence): Sediment geochemistry [New Window]
- The Spokane River flows westward into eastern Washington out of thenorthern end of Lake Coeur d'Alene in northern Idaho (figure 1). Theriver and lake lie downstream of the Coeur d'Alene mining district,where over 56 million metric tonnes of metal-enriche
- Digital Map of surficial geology, wetlands, and deepwater habitats,Coeur d'Alene River Valley, Idaho. [New Window]
- The surficial geology, wetlands, and deepwater habitats of the Coeur d' AleneRiver Valley, Idaho were mapped by Arthur A. Bookstrom and Stephen E. Box(1996-1998) onto 1:24,000 scale topographic base maps (stable-basegreenline mylars) for input into an Arc
- Bedrock Geologic Map of the Windham Quadrangle, Rockingham and Hillsborough Counties, New Hampshire:Linear geologic features [New Window]
- Line coverage for geologic lines including isograds, axial traces,cross-section lines, etc.. Includes annotation for geologic namessuch as plutons and locations for sample sites. The geologic data was mapped during the summer of 1998 at a scale of1:24,00
- Bedrock Geologic Map of the Windham Quadrangle, Rockingham and Hillsborough Counties, New Hampshire:Polygon coverage for outcrops or bedrock exposures examined during this study. [New Window]
- Polygon coverage for outcrops or bedrock exposures examined during thisstudy. The geologic data was mapped during the summer of 1998 at a scale of1:24,000. The bedrock geology was mapped using standard techniques.Locational information was provided by Ro