This category is also used for Au.
- Data sets of China sedimentary rock-hosted Au deposits: Appendix III and Appendix IV [New Window]
- These data sets include deposit description, location, andgeochemistry of sedimentary rock-hosted (Carlin-type) Au deposits inP.R. China. Deposit data was compiled by U.S. Geological Survey andTianjim Geological Academy into a series of tables (.xls and
- Geologic map of the Alligator Ridge area, including the Buck Mountain East and Mooney Basin Summit Quadrangles and parts of theSunshine Well NE and Long Valley Slough Quadrangles, White Pine County,Nevada [New Window]
- Data set describes the geology of Paleozoic through Quaternary units inthe Alligator Ridge area, which hosts disseminated gold deposits. These digital files were used to create the 1:24,000-scale geologic map of the Buck Mountain East and Mooney Basin Su
- Geologic datasets for weights of evidence analysis in northeastWashington--4. Mineral industry activity in Washington, 1985-1997. [New Window]
- This report is a tabular presentation of mineral activities for miningand exploration in Washington during 1985 to 1997. The data may be incompleteas it depended on published data or data volunteered by operators.
- Case study of the environmental signature of a recently abandoned, carbonate-hosted replacement deposit: The Clayton Mine, Idaho [New Window]
- Multi-element geochemical analysis of host rock, ore, mine waste,flotation-mill tailings, slag, stream sediments, creek and aditwaters, and leachates of mine waste and mill tailings.
- Digital Map of surficial geology, wetlands, and deepwater habitats,Coeur d'Alene River Valley, Idaho. [New Window]
- The surficial geology, wetlands, and deepwater habitats of the Coeur d' AleneRiver Valley, Idaho were mapped by Arthur A. Bookstrom and Stephen E. Box(1996-1998) onto 1:24,000 scale topographic base maps (stable-basegreenline mylars) for input into an Arc
- Bedrock Geologic Map of the Windham Quadrangle, Rockingham and Hillsborough Counties, New Hampshire:Linear geologic features [New Window]
- Line coverage for geologic lines including isograds, axial traces,cross-section lines, etc.. Includes annotation for geologic namessuch as plutons and locations for sample sites. The geologic data was mapped during the summer of 1998 at a scale of1:24,00
- Bedrock Geologic Map of the Windham Quadrangle, Rockingham and Hillsborough Counties, New Hampshire:Polygon coverage for outcrops or bedrock exposures examined during this study. [New Window]
- Polygon coverage for outcrops or bedrock exposures examined during thisstudy. The geologic data was mapped during the summer of 1998 at a scale of1:24,000. The bedrock geology was mapped using standard techniques.Locational information was provided by Ro