This category is also used for Cu.
- Geological, geophysical, and mineral resource data relevant to sandstone-hosted copper deposits in central Kazakhstan [New Window]
- Central Kazakhstan is host to one of the world's giant sandstone-hosted copper deposits, the Dzhezkazgan deposit, and several similar, smaller deposits (Gablina, 1981; Susura and others, 1986; Cox and others, 2003; Hitzman and others, 2005). As part of it
- Geochemical analyses of soils and sediments, Coeur d'Alènedrainage basin, Idaho: Sampling, analytical methods, and results. [New Window]
- This report presents the results of over 1100 geochemicalanalyses of samples of soil and sediment from the Coeur d'Alène(CdA) drainage basin in northern Idaho. The location(in 3 dimensions) and a lithological description of each sampleis included with th
- Case study of the environmental signature of a recently abandoned, carbonate-hosted replacement deposit: The Clayton Mine, Idaho [New Window]
- Multi-element geochemical analysis of host rock, ore, mine waste,flotation-mill tailings, slag, stream sediments, creek and aditwaters, and leachates of mine waste and mill tailings.
- Surficial geology along the Spokane River, Washington and itsrelationship to the metal content of sediments (Idaho-Washingtonstateline to Latah Creek confluence): Sediment geochemistry [New Window]
- The Spokane River flows westward into eastern Washington out of thenorthern end of Lake Coeur d'Alene in northern Idaho (figure 1). Theriver and lake lie downstream of the Coeur d'Alene mining district,where over 56 million metric tonnes of metal-enriche
- Bedrock, soil, and lichen geochemistry from Isle Royale National Park, Michigan [New Window]
- This is a report of geochemical data from various media collected on Isle Royale, a large island in northeastern Lake Superior. Isle Royale became a national park in 1940 and was designated as a wilderness area in 1976.USGS sampling began in 1996 as part
- Digital Map of surficial geology, wetlands, and deepwater habitats,Coeur d'Alene River Valley, Idaho. [New Window]
- The surficial geology, wetlands, and deepwater habitats of the Coeur d' AleneRiver Valley, Idaho were mapped by Arthur A. Bookstrom and Stephen E. Box(1996-1998) onto 1:24,000 scale topographic base maps (stable-basegreenline mylars) for input into an Arc