Branch of chemistry that deals with the elements and compounds in water.
- Methane in coastal sea water, sea ice, and bottomsediments, Beaufort Sea, Alaska [New Window]
- This report summarizes data acquired from 1990 to 1994 forthe gas-hydrate portion of the USGS project "Permafrostand gas hydrate as possible sources of methane" of theUSGS Global Change and Climate History program. Theobjective of this project has been t
- Generalized lithology and lithogeochemical character ofnear-surface bedrock in the New England region [New Window]
- This geographic information system (GIS) data layer shows thedominant lithology and geochemical, termed lithogeochemical,character of near-surface bedrock in the New England regioncovering the states of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, NewHampshire, Rho
- Core OL-92 from Owens Lake, southeast California [New Window]
- The drilling project at Owens Lake commenced in April,1991. This Open-File Report represents an effort to makeavailable to other researchers our preliminary datacollected during the first year of study followingcompletion of the core-drilling phase. Nin