Episodes during which gases, ash, and lava (molten rock) escape from vents in the earth's crust, accompanied by minor tremors.
This category is also used for eruption, lava flows, pyroclastic flows, volcanism, and volcanic tremors.
- A compilation of sulphur dioxide and carbon dioxide emission-ratedata from Cook Inlet volcanoes (Redoubt, Spurr, Illiamna, andAugustine), Alaska during the period from 1990 to 1994 [New Window]
- This report contains all of the available daily sulfur dioxide andcarbon dioxide emission rates from Cook Inlet volcanoes asdetermined by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) from March 1990through July 1994. Airborne sulfur dioxide gas sampling of theCoo
- Geologic map of the State of Hawaii [New Window]
- This digital publication contains all the geologic map information used to publish U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 2007-1089 (Sherrod and others, 2007). This geologic map shows the distribution and stratigraphic relation of volcanic, intrusive, a
- Digital Geologic Map Database of the Nevada Test Site Area, Nevada [New Window]
- Forty years of geologic investigations at the Nevada Test Site (NTS)have been digitized. These data include all geologic information that:(1) has been collected, and(2) can be represented on a map within the map borders at the mapscale is included in the